LITTLE LIZ

Had a chance to take some pictures of Little liz, it was difficult at first since it wasn't a planned shoot. Had to use the natural lighting as a single cameraman with no assistance, I had my camera as the only tool. Most of the picture here were taken using a canon 7D and a 70-200mm Lenses.
Decided to start off with this one...
I like the smile...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....That hidden smile almost killed me!

I would only say ORIGINAL. Actually Liz didn't have make-up on for the entire shoot


Deep in thoughts



Ok...though of Adam and Eve when taking this one... Tempted to eat
Ok maybe she was falling for it

After the fruit, needed some vitamin D

And MR. Muturi popped in.... 
SMILE

SERIOUS

I guess she would qualify to be one of those strict teachers who would just watch you from far before saying a word



Don't worry be happy
Shooting in colour reveals clothes while shooting in black and white reveals the soul
Nthanze Lizbeth is a fashion guru who is intrested in Fashion design and modelling. She also runs a fashion blog  named Thefabdiaries.weebly.com .

Comments

Popular Posts